1. Navigate to your Google Calendar
2. Click on Settings in the top nav.
3. Click on your account under “Settings for my Calendar”
4. Scroll down and turn access to public.
5. Then click integrate calendar.
6. Customize the embed.
7. Copy iframe code.
You can customize the look and feel of your calendar. Then copy the code at the top.
8. Paste code in Notion
Head to Notion and add an embed block. You can do this by typing a forward slash and typing embed. Paste the url in your clipboard to the block.